Taking a Break

Dear Readers,

Let me start by thanking all of you!  Thank you to those of you who read all of my fight previews and quick picks, thank you to those of you always liking and commenting on my social media posts, and thank you to those of you who may have only browsed my blog a few times.  I started Big Big Boxing in 2012 after a friend suggested starting a blog instead of ranting about boxing on Facebook.  In that time I have covered 1,200 fights and have predicted 908 of those fights correctly.  I have seen some amazing fights like Rios-Alvarado I and II, Vargas-Miura, Bradley-Provodnikov and I've also seen some stinkers like Fury-Klitschko in those 1,200 fights but not even the worst of fights could keep me away.

Life can get a bit wild sometimes and for me that time is now.  I have a lot going on that I need to get in order and unfortunately that doesn't leave me much time to cover fights.  At first I thought about not doing fight previews or quick picks and just posting predictions without any explanation but eventually decided against it.  I've always been all in on this blog and just posting predictions without actually writing anything didn't feel like it would be doing this blog justice.  I should probably say that my health is perfectly find and I'm not going to rehab or anything.  I will be moving in the coming weeks and that, along with some other changes, hasn't left me enough time to dedicate to the blog.

This leave of absence is just that, a leave of absence.  It will definitely not be permanent and I doubt it will last very long because I love writing about boxing too much.  There is a chance that when I return a podcast could be added to compliment the blog but the blog will definitely be back!  This break could last a few weeks and it could even last a few months but I hope that when I return and start covering fights again everyone who has read this blog continues to do so.  Of course I'll still be watching as many fights as I can so I won't be out of the loop too much.

Thanks for all the support and readership!  I hope when I come back the rest of you are right back with me.

You guys are the best!
-Erik Lipkin

Comments

  1. Good luck mate, always read your previews and will miss doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, I always read your previews and I'm a loyal follower

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment